Friday, June 01, 2007

"I Would've Named You Kingsley" (Weekend Preview)



I can't speculate on the thought process of skate shoes P and Twista, but the point of attack in this song feels like a nod to Hank Kingsley, one of my favourite characters.

"I be in the club hollerin at hos like Hey Now"

PHARRELL WILLIAMS feat TWISTA - GIVE IT UP

Let's have a good weekend




WEEN - HEY THERE FANCY PANTS



WES FIF - HATERZ EVERYWHERE (Sinden's Unsealed Coke Bottle)

My thoughts on the above song are expressed perfectly in the advertisment below.







Although I am willing to admit that the line from the first song of this post might be a reference to this

2 comments:

biz said...

thanks for the prop's on the heart necklace via anwsering machine msg

you've got a dream catcher comming your way

xoxoxoxoxoxox

biz said...

ok so...we spent 3 hours tracking down the name of some film titled "the apartment" following a lead from the bbq-jpq and turns out...ok to tell you the total truth I didn't watch it once we got it, 3 hours had passed and I had to get back to my homework, but she tried to watch it, and well..she couldn't. Was it a joke misunderstood?