Wednesday, August 15, 2007

This Is Why I'm Sunburned



The dude on the right is the 2007 Men's Singles Champion of a massive Canadian Tennis Contest, the other is a blogger.

GO GO's - VACATION

I'm back up in this moff moff...



Still the best Summer Jam that some have bought (in to)

DUDE & NEM - WATCH MY FEET




BOB DYLAN - MOST LIKELY YOU'LL GO YOUR WAY and I'll GO MINE (Mark Ronson's Unbridled Ambition and Reverence Remix)


End of the week, this blog moves to Beantown, MASS, The Excited States of America for a few weeks. I'll be using a computer again.



CHOW

BBQ

3 comments:

biz said...

what's going on? Beantown=boston? what? what ? what? I'm so distressed and at the same time so excited? This mashup of emotions is so confusing??!?!

That's it, I'm going to apply for an x-change at Harvard.

Come on.

DJ Co-op said...

dude.

(subscribe in google reader)

xo
co-op

Anonymous said...

I applied for a sex change on Harvard, and all I got was a reach around in River Heights