Monday, March 31, 2008

"Nobody light-skinned been rappin' harder since Ice-T"



USA politics update for those GI readers that don't get/watch CNN:

1) Hillary claimed to have "ducked sniper fire", when what she really meant was "deplaned and shook young girls hand."

2) Obama's clergy master scares white people, Obama gets fresh Church.

3) John Mccain crew make ads featuring Hillary shaking hands and Obama's Reverend in a religious frenzy, but they don't tell anyone.

Dj Excel - THAT'S WHAT A PIMP DOES (Obama Remix)

Ludacris - NUMBER ONE SPOT



Dear Ludacris,

Please vacate the #1 spot. Obama is going to need that spot.

Sincerely,

Jason

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That video is so great
I am at best buy getting fucked around trying to find a way to entertain myself and grillingit.blogspot did it again. HAHAHHAHA

Tim showed me the most hilarious article with 50 cent who doesn't believe that a man with that name is running for prez. Very well suited for this post.


xoxo
You know who this is,
Call me?

Anonymous said...

http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=20332

DMX: What the fuck?! That ain’t no fuckin’ name, yo. That ain’t that nigga’s name. You can’t be serious. Barack Obama. Get the fuck outta here.

XXLMAG: You’re telling me you haven’t heard about him before?

DMX: I ain’t really paying much attention.

etc

Anonymous said...

I will not concur on it. I regard as polite post. Particularly the designation attracted me to read the unscathed story.