Thursday, September 25, 2008

18 Scene


A guilty verdict was handed down today in the trial of the "Toronto 18", Canada's homegrown plotting extremists. They were actually from the suburbs, so it's more like the Greater Toronto Area 18, or the GTA 18 (which sounds too badass).

Here's the Natty Post version of the story.
It might be old hat to everyone, but I was living out of the country when this went down, so it's still a bit of a gobsmacker. Anyway, their sending him to Canada's Guantanamo aka this place

Here's a non-caucasian man covering Bryan Adamses 18 Till I Die



From extremism to XTREME!







My cousin Bubble who is eighteen and lives in Toronto (you see what I did) has started a blog with her best friend Alexa this is now a daily read. They're soooooo cute. Smokey-Ville

1 comment:

Meghan and Lana said...

soooooo cute i'd almost say twice daily read.
that last picture is killlin me.. reminds me of benny p.
x
maymay