Friday, November 28, 2008

Cat Specific Web Humour (Rap Related) (LULZ Guaranteed)



The curmudgeon of cool TwentyTwenty dumped this on the rug of the interestnet, so I thought I'd post it here, cause shits needs homes in the neu economy, not to mention winter.





Here is the marginally less funny original.





Images courtesy of Garfield minus Garfield, a website:

"a site dedicated to removing Garfield from the Garfield comic strips in order to reveal the existential angst of a certain young Mr. Jon Arbuckle. It is a journey deep into the mind of an isolated young everyman as he fights a losing battle against loneliness and depression in a quiet American suburb. "


I'd get to that faster than Garfield finds lasagna...nope...not funny...my wife thought that was gangbusters.

See you later. I need a break from the screen.



1 comment: