Friday, July 24, 2009

Win Great City



Winnipeg has been crazy so far. Fringe madness, revisiting old brunch spots and hanging with life long friends while cultivating promising everything with new associates. They redesigned my favourite bar to look like the Miami Airport First Class Lounge, but I'm not mad. Hyping the crowd while Dance Craze Fraze dropped "Flat Beat" doubles, cutting up the "I used to know Quinnin..." The good times have just begun.



Bomber game (CFL = Cool Fuckin' Life!) followed by The Crumbs. This prairie dog is happy in the sunshine. The Toronto players will not withstand my garbage strike related barbs.

Here's some friends who I played with last night, doing their awesome, emotional music video thing.



Gotta go meet my high level political operative buddy Park Daddy and pop champagne out the tailgate of a Malibu.

Here's one more brown on for the snowy road, for the road...

Me and Apple Jam got wild in the bassment the other night/morning...this being our theme music in these crucial and serious times.



My name's Jason, but they call me young Jasie
Neil Young in the whip, let's get Cazy.

Yes, I said, Cazy.

CHOW

BBQ

No comments: