Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Gnaw The Ledge



I promised on the radio last week that I was going to blog an analysis of KRS one's antics at Stanford. All I can say is this:

When KRS one says he is hip hop, he is telling the truth. If you don't beleive either of us, or you are a cynical hipster who only listens to Trillville and only to learn slang, see what an MC actually is. You will learn.



If you know and you understand, see P Little's brilliance:



KRS puts on the best live hip hop performance that I've ever seen, and I saw him when he was OLD



These folks will fill you in on what took place at Stanford, news wise: Coolfer's Report

Here's my little shredited hat in the ring:

KRSee (aka KRS is the Real Hip Hop and Still Number One) - BBQ

It's too bad that to dumb people, he will come off as some ignorant rapper, but those people are dumb, and knowledge reigns supreme over nearly everybody.

Hip Hop is something you live.

Tonight's show is going to be so big that it will be distracting astronauts.

CHOW

BBQ

PS: This was lamentably slept on, but is a kick in the pants to even the most casual fan of the raps

No comments: