Thursday, November 09, 2006

You Can't See Chicks On The Radio



Posting this now, because tomorrow is big ting o rama.

Tried to gear my set a bit towards the scores of women who tune into the slow jam/R & B shakedown before me, to you know, keep listeners...

The Currently Untitled BBQ Radio Show
Live FM 99.3
12-2 Wednesday Nov 8th 06'

Honkey Night From Canada Intro

Take Control - Amerie
Give and Go - Girl Talk
Evening News - Cee Lo
I'm No Good - Amy WInehouse
I Put A Spell On You - Screamin Jay Hawkins
Sinnerman - Nina Simone
Is It Good To You - Yummi Bingham
N2U - Big Boi
Hand In Your Head - Money Mark
Mistra Know It All - Stevie Wonder
Give Me A Chance - Sharon Jones
Just My Soul Responding - Smokey Robinson
Living In A New World - The Roots
Post World - Pase Rock
What's The Altitude - Cut Chemist
Rocket Ship - Mood Ruff
Shooter - Lil Wayne
Hit Or Miss - Odetta
Queen Bitch - Clipse (Diplo Remix)
LDN - Lily Allen (Radioclit Remix)
Laffy Taffy - Flosstradamus
Architect Of Hate - Nas Vs Siskid (BBQ Blend)
Spottieottiedopliscious - Outkast

Next week...all I can say is..."The Bears Are Who We Thought They Were" and "Ballin." Ought to be a good time.

CHOW

BBQ

No comments: