Monday, February 05, 2007

Absolutely Febulous


Image bit from The Biz Biz

Now it's time to bring out the headliners, they've been on top of the pops, they've been on "This Evening with Nigel Craze", they were voted "Indiest indies" on MNE.co.uk, now...here they are...the hottest band in all the land:

English Gloom!!!!!

KLAXONS - GOLDEN SKANS (Erol Alkan Dub)

I don't know why, but I like the Klaxons way more without the vocals. Did I break some rule with that? Current coolness arbiters, don't take away my "c pass", I still want to go to shows and wear shoes with holes in them without cute girls telling me I'm "dressed like a tramp".

This instrumental is already hiring a crack team of defense lawyers for the case of "Currently Fourteen Year Old's Spines and Brains vs The New Rave Movement."

Damn babylon barristration can't even spell "Nu" correctly.

THE GOOD THE BAD AND THE QUEEN - KINGDOM OF DOOM

This jam is real. I felt that the last Gorillaz record was a "9 PM er", this all star circus of tsunami TGTBATQ (I could't resist), is a "Nine AM er."

BILLY BRAGG - A NEW ENGLAND

Thumbs up for theme songs, thumbs up for right now.

CHOW

BBQ

PS: The third hand is coming. Five when it arrives.



Too scary? Howzabout:

No comments: