Monday, July 14, 2008

Euro Club



Back from yachting doing dat yacht ting...back blogging doing that blah blah blah thing. The internet had this stuff on sale today (cheap):

Russian Ravers Literally Blinded By the Light



A video from the Crumbs European tour 08'



Wow. That music sounds like an alarm clock. In reference to "big commercial house and techno" A-Trak recently blogged the phrase "well past that thin line of where it’s funky". I think too much dance of the times is doing that ya?



Here's a contemporary dance classic by Bird Peterson. Quick question: do you correct the names of mp3's? For instance, when somebody thinks "Werewolves of London" was by Billy Joel (Billy I love you but you couldn't do that), or that "Baba O'Riley" is called "Teenage Wasteland". Bird had it named right, and good thing, because the tune is crucial.

THE WHO - Baba O Riley (Bird Peterson Remix)



More postage coming today. I mean it. This is the week before I go on vacation, so lets make it count. I'm still disturbed by that video, I cannot lie.



Feels good to be back.

No comments: