Monday, August 18, 2008

West Again



I've returned to the computer, the west coast and my relaxed life after a rockstar gangster gargantuan bender in Manitoba and Ontario. I'll shout out all the homies and the girls in a future post, but for now:



Here's the song that got dozens more plays than any other on my vacation.

HEAD EAST - Never Been Any Reason (Save My Life)



"Did you see any action?
Did you make any friends?
Would you like some affection?
Before I leave again."
-Head East

I lost those fake fake nu rave bans in a early morning make out sesh/bicycle crash.

How fun?

That much fun.



PS: EDIT: Shout out to Sarchy Sarch aka Sarabella aka Biz One for the good times, bad company and photo posting.

2 comments:

biz said...

no photo cred? come on.

internet announcement of make-out session = awesome

red lipstick & boys who aren't afraid of it = also, awesome

*no buffalo were harmed during the documenting of this holiday

biz said...

no photo cred ? come on.

Internet announcement of make out session = awesome

Red lipstick & boys who aren't afraid of it = also, awesome

*no buffalo were harmed during the taking of these pictures