Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Party. Serious.



The Wiz and I were in discussion about websites and google buzz, while getting googley eyed and catching a buzz on Friday. His feelings on this site being: "Bro! You came back strong, but now you're dropping the ball. You got to get up like EVERY DAY." I'm with this, so expect posts of lil stuff I discover in addition to the full blown banter, journailzingers or polemics.

Today, I present:

TWO YOU TUBE VIDEOS AND A MOTHERFUCKING CROSSFADER DOT COM



See you soon loyal faithful, I have a draft to finish before I start yelling "NAZI!" at hard working German Olympians that dare to score on Roberto Luongo.

The Baron made me laugh hard the other night in a lamentable loss to the Yanks (read Caps full on lambasting here), when he said "At least we have Crosby and Nash, if only we could get Stills and Young on there we'd be good."


1 comment:

Statler said...

There you go. Also, more pictures of muppets if poss.