Friday, December 08, 2006

Get Out Of The City!



I was going to go to sleep, but then a well cut edition of The Stencil took my head from the trailers preceeding dreamberg (and 20 pages of french monkeys, diamonds and horny unemployed female stock brokers) with a website that contains the following rantastic blusterfuck:

"He refuses to work, claiming that he was in some sort of accident that ruined his hands. Funny, they seem to be able to open a beer can, open a cigarette pack, operate the television remote, etc. Then he claims his heart stopped. So I'm supposed to feel sorry for him for that?"

or...
"I am angry at my stupid fat dumb bitch of a roommate and her 3 cats that terrorize my boyfriends cat so bad it pissed in my sneakers and took a shit on my purse. but she wont do anything about it because shes to busy smoking dope and "takeing care" of these 16 month old twins that aren't even hers"


Luckily my roomates are world class dudes with potential for selection for galactic class when the time comes.


I'll be in Canada for nearly a month starting Wednesday, blogging at fireside (you'll see). In the meantime, my new roomate, Bomber aka Shoe Bomb aka Bombzilla aka Bomb Diggity aka Mukluk aka Shoehatchi aka King Richard The Lionhearted (non racist) Of Africa City will be pounding this tune:

Cee Lo feat Ludacris - Childz Play

With this, and these...

While I'm drinking this and smoking these...

Prolly jamming out to
The Blow - Fists Up and
Cee Lo - Gettin Grown

Because whether your on Vancouver Island, South London or Winnipeg, in the world we live in Cee Lo is Santa Claus.

Hey Santa, all I want for Christmas is Happy Hour?


If my roomates and I are in Dead Man On Campus, I'm O'Malley, irrefutably O'Malley.


The Wiz, will be in Winnipeg...he will be immersed in freezing cold joyful comfort, a grounding display of past present and future.

But I have a feeling he'll be listening to a lot of:

Van Morrison - Ballerina

Seriously, visit my hometown it's cold chillin, or if you prefer chillaxing. It's up to you, the New World is what you want it to be. Unlike the bears, who remain...exactly who we thought they were.



My year end lists and all such nonsense accompanied by the usual non-sequiturs will be fun while on holiday. That and watching this with her. If Grandma still has a VHS...or not.

So, I'm British Columbia bound, which means more than cheering for the Canucks, Mariners and Seahawks and being able to sleep at night.

Speaking of sleep at night.

CHOW

BBQ



PS: When I go to Vancouver Island, I get to see my dog, his name is Pete, I'm pretty excited to see him.

No comments: