Friday, December 15, 2006

Smokes Outside In The Cold Makes Me Lightheaded


Apparently Nick Catchdubs does a twelve days of Christmas rundown. It's times like this that I'm glad I only look Jewish. Go to SAINT NICK CATCHDUBS.COM Nick is one of the gnarliest web rippers and a kick axe radio and outside of the radio dj. For more on him, check my year end picks after the wholly days...because boy did he go to town in a handbasket on "Hustlin."

So I promised no Christmas blogposts until the Dec 20's, but first Catch...
then Who Needs Radio did a tidy little mix that includes many of the best Christmas songs that you can listen to any time. Even when you aren't getting amped to celebrate the birth of Jesus and cut the kitschy green and red bandana off of your dog. No Sarah, I am not just shouting this blog out because the girl who runs it is really cute...You're Jewish Sarah, you know nothing about Christmas...I don't care if you're stepdad is goyem. That's your Mom's business.

THE WAITRESSES - CHRISTMAS WRAPPING

I've got to get my Wassle on, pump some yuletide in my headphones and get all Belmont with a Pilsner.

Oh yeah...I'm in Canada...this makes me think of Christmas



CHOW

BBQ

No comments: