Saturday, March 07, 2009

Too Oh Fore



I remember when Dancing Gabe had a crew, and they all dressed as Elvis, and sat in the nosebleeds. I go so far back with this dude that he told my Aunt he had a crush on her at the Glenlawn Collegiate 300 Year Anniversary Spectacular @ the Pantages Play House Theatre. That was circa 2000. Damn hometown, bring the weather up and call me back already:



By the way, check (204) DANCEFLOORS forever to see these perfected. No offense Gabe, but you're bigger than the Moose, Bombers and Youtube - to the imitators.

Go Bombers, don't even get me started on hating the Vancouver media pre-season coverage. Let's just say I do an Earthquake Dance and Tsunami Chant.

"BC Sucks"
-Traditional Winnipeg Sports Chant



EDIT

King Dube rights in with an update (laaaaate night). Apparently masterminded by the homeboy Harvest who miraculously escaped grade 12 at that school on his jumpshot, moxie, devlish charm and scratch golf scores. Honestly.

Dube's update: Crank Dat Dancing Gabe.



and now, we relax, but this spot is hot:

No comments: