Wednesday, June 04, 2008

The Devlin, You Know



Chris Devlin has made a new mixtape. With an emphasis on mixing.

Mixing culture, technology, jams, language, jokes, media, formats, you up, me up, we up.

Mr Devlin is a Dj for Spank Rock, but don't risk putting any of the BBC/Fully Fitted collective into the Pitchfork Haystack.

Hey, I read Pitchfork, every day, but...not every day somebody makes a mixtape like this.

CHRIS DEVLIN - We Make It Good

It is a trip, and I know how the readers of this blog like trips. So, get on board with Devlin, it's first class (breakfast included in price of ticket).

Snap your seatbelts. Flip your tables. Pretend to turn your walkman off, but then slip it under your blanket, the air hostess will not know and they do not interfere with the navigation system.

Extinguish all smoking items.



As a special bonus here's Chris Devlin's edit of Lady Bug.

BUMBLEBEE UNLIMITED - Lady Bug (Devlin Edit)


I scoured the internet to find a human lady in a lady bug costume that was as hot as I imagine the protagonist of the above song to be. All I got were trashy or fuzzy S&M numbers like this:



So, lets settle on the following image and move on. After all, I have to pick up the ribs and pizza, get to Grandma's house and watch the hockey. East coast evening hockey games start at 2:24 PM yesterday Pacific Time, so I gotta keep these shifts short.



Oh, wait, there she is...hi miss...would you like a Nectar and Tonic? They call me Big Bee Q



Seriously, still not as hot as Ladybug from the song (I pictured black hair), but you wouldn't kick her out of your honeycomb for eating leaves in bed.

Note to the manufacturer's of Ladybug Lure. It works. I hope they hustle a lot of the stuff.

FULLY FITTED - 100 Million

PENS!

BBQ

1 comment:

Mr.Devlin said...

ha.........awesome......

heres more

http://51570.org/cloudcity/ldwt2/AmoreDuranteGuerra.Sisto.mp3