Saturday, June 14, 2008

Physical Health



Another smoke, another joint (in the headphones)

JUNIOR BYLES - Fade Away

Granny Smith's so real.



I like that this ^^^^^ picture is on the granny smith wikipedia. It's good to see green apples so well represented in wiki.

This Granny Smith came up too.



I can hear her telling me: "Boy, you need to eat some breakfast."



Water so pure, sorry coffee...we had a good run baby...I think we both knew what this was...don't worry berry blend, I got you too.



Have you ever seen dipsetmuthafucka's take on "Fade Away." I'm not saying it's good...but it is what it is...



I think we both know what this is.



I just copped this off a garage sale hunter.



Now I've go this (the great white album, released on Anthem Records, 1981) cranked up "Like Zeppelin."



Doug's knocking bottles over and Bob is so mad at him. He's totally screwing up the beginning of the album.

and now we pause for reggae.