Saturday, June 07, 2008

Missoura. Recognize!



I quoted this at the end of my last post, then I had it in my head, I think this will get it out.



The Wiz and I used to stay up very late at night, living computer lives that had us as pallid as vampire mimes, PUMPING THIS SONG. I used to write Missoura's Witch's Hat myspace messages like "Yo, dudes, I know times are tough, but don't give up, your band is what people are talking about when they say "next level" even if they have never heard of you, when they say "next level" they mean "akin to Witch's Hat" please come to England and play a show, you can stay at our house."



Even now, when I hear the do-do-do-do-do at the beginning...awww man...get me a tall can of red stripe, a big blue couch and some sunglasses.

WITCH'S HAT - Glodyany 1972

Grilling It is looking extremely forward to drifting east from Vantasy Island this July. The working title is "Suzy Q and The Only Sun, Fun on Highway #1, Road Trip 08'(OH WAIT! No, Go!)" but I just made that up right now.

2 comments:

napman said...

more ease vibe. shade me up, i'm goin' in. now they're beating down my dorrrrrrr . . .

dark said...

Good heads up. Hat tip.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/callipygian
Now You Know.