Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My Racoon Has Hepatitis



Last night, I watched I'm Not There. It's great. It makes me happy to know that a film I am willing to watch 1000 times is about a character beloved by most of my friends. Here's a sample moment of the future:

ME: Hey, do you wanna watch that Bob Dylan movie that you could watch like a thousand times?

FRIEND: Sure.

But Don't take my word for it.





When Heath Ledger explains that he had Dylan tabled for exploration later in life. Wow. Don't wait. Dig whatever perks your fancy because you or they could die.

For the last decade and a bit Dylan has been making joints like this one, get into it:


BOB DYLAN - Cold Irons Bound


"I see people in the park forgetting their troubles and woes
They're drinking and dancing, wearing bright colored clothes
All the young men with their young women looking so good
Well, I'd trade places with any of them
In a minute, if I could"
-Bob Dylan





Shout out to BIZZLEZ for photos and Melle Melissa for being all that and a bag of chips.

(and a bag of chips, cliche alert/blogchronicity alert!!!)



Clap your hands for:

1) Popular demand!
2) Old Dutch snack foods keeping the siesta-ing (siestizing?) gaucho on the package.



Shout out to Haydnundai Chryslerson (you know, the new old Darth Vader) for playing such a good Bob Dylan in Factory Girl, but the clips are too long and Edith Sledgewick is too sad.

No comments: