Thursday, September 13, 2007

Eat Your Younger Heart Out



Heavy heart, heavy Neil.

A funky trip down the road to heartache. One of the best songs, not in any way ruined by house music
From 21 Gun Salute


Andrew Weatherall - Only Love Can Break Your Heart


Masters at Work - Only Love Can Break Your Heart Dubside


These joints better make it into some Serato's or CDJ's. TT, I'm looking in your direction...



Shakey Alone



Heart related

Heart It Races - The Architecture In Helsinki (Trizzy's Rusty Tin Can Remix)



Heart, just Heart

I've loved this song for a long time, CO-OP alerts the world to it's video incarnation that had me eyes closed doing incantations.



In other nets:



Courtesy of White Mike and Baby Toupee

This kid stole my look:



CHOW

BBQ

Tonight, since I cannae has Cheesburger (heart health foodzealot Diet 2K8, article 17 Alpha "Wintertime Burgers Only When Seriously Hungover") here's some "Hamburger."

No comments: