Monday, September 10, 2007

TV like VD Feed Me Ziti



Still in the U.S of (yes I said) Eh.

Watching lots of television, eating mexican:

Shhhhhhhrimp - Diplo

"A girl with too big eyes? That can't be a bad thing can it? Isn't that just like jumbo shrimp"
-MC Biz 2



Your Love Is Something to Dance To - Outfield Vs NWA (Mike Relm Mix)

"The videos touched me as a child"
-Kanye West



Danca Do Familia Adams

"I think all actors - they'll hate me for saying this - but we are babies. We like to be loved, and we'll do anything if we're loved."
-Anjelica Huston



Stone Age (Feat Biz Markie) - De La Soul

"It sound like a verse, but it’s more like a plan
Get your Robin Hood on, put some pressure on the Man"
-Bun B

2 comments:

biz said...

wow.....our youthful photos have crushs on each other.

You are so GReat. I'm serious. YOu are. I miss you. COme over?

Come on.

xo

BBQ said...

Geography is our enemy, but travel agencies in Winnipeg will probably start running "Bargain Getaway Bus Tours" to Toronto soon. Vacation hotspot.