Saturday, September 01, 2007

Lilith Is The Ish



An excerpt from The Simpsons Season Six, Episode Eleven

The next bar Homer tries has two female zodiacal symbols interlocking on the sign above the door.

Homer: Wait a minute...there's something bothering me about this place. [looks around] I know! This lesbian bar doesn't have a fire exit. Enjoy your death trap, ladies. [leaves]

Woman: What was her problem?



The Smalltown Dj's didn't make it to Boston, but Stinkmitt overcame a small crowd and rocked a venue that was voted "Boston's #1 Lesbian Bar 2006."



LOL

The gig started late, but I had many beers with a nice lady who loved it when I whistled at the same girls as her, or grabbed her boobs. Apparently, in a lesbian bar, a guy can gets huge laughs acting like a newly divorced gondolier/construction worker fresh out of prison.



I almost signed up to sing Meatloaf with a transvestite at what they called "Queer-a-oke", the moon shone on the Isle of Lesbos, but the show had run late and I had to go, so I crossed town...



Certified Bananas were great. A highlight of the night for me was when Sammy Bananas got on the mic and said "This is my favourite song of all time" as he dropped this:



For three minutes I was eleven again. That's me on the left, when I was eleven



I missed the Miss Fairchild set, but they are kind to foreigners, smartly dressed, filled with tips, good at banter...and the mixtape is pretty unbelievable.



As far as music goes:

I'm almost converted Flight of the Conchords hater. The songs and manager make the show watchable, more on this TV Dingo as it walks by the cultural billabong...The Kiwi, now with soul...

FLIGHT OF THE CONCHORDS - BUSINESS TIME (DJ WEEKEND REMIX)



When "Ignition" played on Thursday...I realized that I only know the words to Dave Chappelle's version



R. KELLY - IGNITION REMIX (COUSIN COLE REMIX)



Lap/Feist/France/Bitch/French/Teki/English/Wheezy/Ish/Shit/Sovereignty/

TEKI LATEX FEAT BITCH LAP LAP - THIS ISH IS THE SHIT

New mixtapes, and serious songs coming very soon. Now...I'm going here:



CHOW

BBQ

PS: All United States please tighten your "free country" game up. Marriage doesn't mean anything, but it should be available to humans that want it.

PSS: It's weird that same sex marriages are illegal everywhere but Massachusetts, but this insanity is totally legal and considered essential to freedom.

2 comments:

dark said...

The Simpsons / Lesbians Connection - it was always there: you just GAVE IT A NAME.
I'm so all about the Business Time remix.

dark said...

http://suicidegirls.com/news/culture/22216/