Friday, September 14, 2007

Freeday!!!



WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO



"I was in Kashmir last weekend. Went to visit one of my sweaters."
Albert Brooks



That's a photo of me from film school when I went through a heavy "Albert Brooks" phase. Pictured with me is Jeff Sinclair during his "Vegas Whippersnapper in the Fifties" phase.

CSS - ALCOHOL



THREE'S COMPANY THEME - DON NICHOLL AND JOE RAPUSO (Consecutive Games Played Remix by KRABBE {That's a made up name, I forget where I got it from it just says "baltimore"})



THE RENTALS - FRIENDS OF P

1 comment:

biz said...

wow wow wow

that duck hunter house in un-REAL, seriously.

Did you get our voice mail???

I can tell this job you have is working out purely on the number of blog post as of late. It's great. I'm a big fan.

We went to the mod club to see diplo and I couldn't help think about me and you and a certain celeb. up there in the VIP area.

love you J,,,,