Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Strange Day

SEPT 11: Fiddy vs Kanye vs Terrorists!!!!!





Commercial feuds are very cheap.



1st Contender:

Fiddy.

On "Ayo Technology" and "I Get Money" he sounds a lot less like a man who's soul, unbowed by bullet failure, is trying to escape it's earthly vessel due to lack of MC talent.

People who think Kanye has an ego problem need to watch the last shot of the "I Get Money" video. It's gross though. What you can't see on the video still is that he has one of those airbrushed pictures of himself wearing a crown on the back of his vest.



Yeah, I know...Curtis...

50 CENT - I Get Money (Nick Catchdubs Top Billin Remix)


On a side note, after seeing The Blood Diamond my little sister yelled at me for listening to rap music, citing Fiddy repeatedly for the impending doom that she feels Western culture is embracing. I laughed.



2nd Contender:

Kanye.

I'm still waiting for Kanye to have something worth all the bragging and cockiness. On this album, he gives enough that the hate must stop.

KANYE WEST - GONE

KANYE WEST - CHAMPION

Kanye, you lose me when you sing lines like:

"I don't see why I need a stylist
When I shop so much I could speak Italian"

Those are Gwen rhymes. Kanye should leave Gwen rhymes to Gwen.

You do Kanye:











Kanye is awesome. I'm no longer a skeptical hip hop head who semi-begrudgingly likes loose Kanye joints here and there. I'm a fan of Kanye West, I will not buy the T-Shirt, but I will go to the show.



HEY KANYE!!!

See you at the True North Center, I'll be with Johnny and we'll be the only guys wearing jerseys, with towels around our necks and without holograms on our hats.

Sincerely,

Your fan,

Jason

3rd Contender

Terrorists





My bet is that Kanye will sell more records today than Fiddy and the terorists combined.

CHOW

BBQ

No comments: