Sunday, September 23, 2007

Jacket Weather Keeps Us Together



"America will always side with those whom she can direct, give orders to and have those orders obeyed."
Louis Farrakhan



Well, It's Time - Twista (Prod by Kanye Hook by Leslie)



I Wanna Go Home - Van Morrison and Lonnie Donegal



The wall of hate and intollerance that I built to keep the Animal Collective out has been toppled. By afformentioned collective.

Peacebone - Animal Collective



"I prefer peace.
Wouldn't have to have one worldly possession.
But essentially I'm an animal,
so just what do I do, with all the aggression?"
Gnarls Barkley



"The trouble with Nixon is that he's a serious politics junkie. He's totally hooked and like any other junkie, he's a bummer to have around, especially as President."
Hunter S. Thompson


Spoon - The Underdog


1 comment:

biz said...

we both posted base ball game photos.....are we kindred bloggers?